Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Parka vs. Winter Parka!

Oh myyyyyy......soooo, I have a summer parka annnnnd a winter parka!  Yes, there is a difference. My summer parka is a raincoat with a nice thick lining and my winter parka has down lining!  One thing I know, it is nottttt very warm here in the summer!  The stores have sandals galore, but I have yet to put a pair on....it's been too cold!  Today the high was 59 degrees....tomorrow high predicted to be 64 degrees! Some people are so acclimated that I see them going around in short sleeves, but that is a bit much for me!

Today's verse of the day:


Since God chose you to be the holy people whom he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.  You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you.  Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

Colossians 3:12-13                    NLT

I hope I can learn to live by those words at all times!

Yesterday, I received pictures of my Grandparent's house in Minnesota that my sister had taken the other day.....she just happened to be in the neighborhood and had some time to go by and take pictures. Those pictures brought back many fond memories......picking blackberries in the back yard, going for walks with Grandma, watching football games on t.v., etc.  




No comments:

Post a Comment