Thursday, August 23, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

As long as I live, I will never feel the same way about that song again.....Yesterday, Andrew and I went to a funeral for a 4 month old baby. At the memorial they had all the children go up to the front and a guitarist sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".  Very heart wrenching and heart warming to quote one of his "Opa's" (grandfather).

I found these pictures on the internet of the Westerveld Crematorium in Driehuis.


____________________

I have been having a lot of difficulty sleeping lately because as soon as I close my eyes I have this horrible sensation of falling (like off a cliff falling!). It started about a month ago.......Yesterday Andrew made the observation that maybe my dizziness and sense of falling has gotten worse again because I've started doing yoga again.  So, I'm not sure if I should stop yoga to mayyyybe make my head stop spinning (and then my body hurts again...) or continue the yoga and hope it goes away over time!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment