Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hamstereeeeen at Albert Heijn!

When we returned from our trip we needed to go to the grocery store to stock up on fresh food. Albert Heijn is having their Hamstereeeeen days!  It means...stock up (like a hamster) and save!


This morning we picked up Sammy and Socrates from the kennel. Sammy was fine-he apparently had a great time there! Socrates was not doing as well.......he was hiding behind the litter box in the cage. There is a beautiful room there for the cats to run around and sit up on cat condos and play, but he wasn't comfortable. So, he spent most of his time in the kennel. He had to be hand fed for two days, because he wasn't eating at first. Since we have been home, both of them have been very "clingy"! We have made a point of spending a lot of time petting them and reassuring them both!



Tomorrow I head out for the States...first stop....Minnesota! I will probably not be posting much while I'm gone because I won't be bringing my laptop and I probably won't have time.....sooo..check back in a few weeks and I'll try to catch up with my blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment