Monday, September 3, 2012

Street Artists in Haarlem, Flea Markets and my bicycle!


Today I went for a walk through Haarlem and saw these street artists. The first group is called "The Compatible's"...I ended up buying their CD!  There were so many people gathered around watching and listening....beautiful music!





This young man is so talented!  I've seen him a couple of times in Haarlem...next time I see him I'll buy a CD.....didn't have enough cash today.



There are flea market type events all the time around town...love it!


I have finally fully outfitted my bicycle!



2 comments:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.bioresonantie hilversum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.bioresonantie hoofddorp

    ReplyDelete