Thursday, October 25, 2012

Travel the World?!?!?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lets-sell-house-see-world-203213859.html

I saw this blog the other day on the Yahoo front page.....sooooo, I took a look-see.  This couple is moving from country to country every few months and renting furnished places to live in each place. They are bringing only a suitcase of belongings with them. When I read a few pages of the blog I thought, hmmmmm.....I wonnnnder......

So last night, while walking around town after getting our gelato, I brought it up with Andrew.  I think he thought I had lost my marbles!  All he could say was that what we're doing is adventure enough for him!  Ah well, it was worth a shot!

So, we have talked about it quite a bit. Our lease is up January 2014. This summer we plan to talk with our landlords about going month to month till October 2014 if possible. If they don't agree to that, then we will most likely move back to the States in January 2014.  We'll see what happens!

In the meantime, we are trying to enjoy every moment we have here.

Thank goodness for Skype though...it sure helps alleviate some of the ache to see our children and grandchildren!  Sure do miss them.


No comments:

Post a Comment