Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to my son Christopher!



January 16th....

My son Christopher was born 28 years ago on a blustery winter day in St. Paul, Minnesota! Memories of talking with his Dad (who was in the hospital in Minneapolis) on the phone, and Grandma Jane, Nonni and Auntie Kris urging me to go to the hospital are still clear in my mind! His sister Jackie stayed with their cousin Shelly and her Mom (Sheree) while we headed to the hospital. It was quite a drive in the snowstorm from Stillwater to St. Paul. We made it with an hour to spare (Yiiiiikes!)!  He has been such a blessing!

_____________________________

Sammy and I went for a walk in the woods today and I took a few more pictures. It's a beautiful sunny day and quite warm (luckily the snow is not melting!).










No comments:

Post a Comment