Friday, April 20, 2012

Is it Groundhog Day?!?!

Do I have to keep doing this till I get it right?!?!? One moooore time!

Heading back to California tomorrow morning.......flying into SFO. Going back to a very empty house, and back to work Sunday. This is very very tiring......

Andrew and I are going out to dinner with our neighbors Bruce and Linda tonight downtown Haarlem. Looking forward to it!

Today I just spent the day cleaning, doing laundry and just preparing mentally for the trip back to CA. I'm going to be very busy when I get back......

I made an appointment with the Podiatrist at Kaiser about my foot. I had emailed him and he says he wants to put me in a cast. I asked that he write a prescription for orthotics for my shoes, so he said he would do that also. They will hopefully fit me for those at my appointment which is in about 1 1/2 weeks.

I've had a rash on my face the past few weeks also. My doctor at Kaiser prescribed a steroid cream which has made it worse. After looking on line I'm wondering if it's from either something different in my diet (some people say caffeine can cause it) or stress. I will be going back to see her also when I return to CA.

When I leave CA this time I will be stopping in Georgia to see Christopher, Denise and Arianna before I head to Europe. It'll be soooo nice to see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment