Saturday, May 5, 2012

Have bags will travel!

Just call me the bag lady!  Oh my!  I have two packed suitcases that are ready to go with me overseas. In the meantime, I am living out of bags and small carry on type suitcases!  I have piles of blankets, towels, my pillow, etc in my car......

The tent will be on the house till this afternoon. PGE had no appointments open for today, so the gas won't be turned back on till Monday afternoon.  In the meantime, I am petsitting for some friends in Danville.

Yesterday I spent the morning with Jackie and Dillon just "hanging out"!  We watched cartoons and just relaxed. Dillon is growing up so fast!  When I was doing my morning stretches Dillon was trying to copy me--sooooo cute!

At around 1000hrs I left for Danville where I drove over to Linda's house and met she and Eileen.  They gave me some very nice, thoughtful gifts (Air Force and Marine covered scrap books and a nice framed pictures of my Blue Star Mom friends!!!). We left for lunch around noon....went to Oasis!  Oh yeah!  Looooooove that place!  I had.....guess.....?!?!?  Aushak!  When you bite into it you get an explosion of different flavors in your mouth!  There is cilantro and green onions wrapped in pasta, with garlic yogurt and a yummy meat sauce poured over it. Yummmmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment