Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Moon!

I wasn't able to get a good photo of the Super Moon with my camera so I "googled" it!


Supermoon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
supermoon, is the coincidence of a full moon (or a new moon) with the closest approach the Moon makes to the Earth on its elliptical orbit, or perigee, leading to the technical name for a supermoon of the perigee-syzygy of the Earth-Moon-Sun system. The association of the Moon with both oceanic and crustal tides has led to claims that the supermoon phenomenon may be associated with increased risk of events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. However, the evidence of such a link is widely held to be unconvincing.[1] The most recent supermoon occurred on 5 May 2012.





 
Yesterday after work I went to Mike and Nan's to take care of their doggies, Maya and Willow.I took this picture this morning before I left for work...they gobble up every bite!



After they ate, I drove down to Pleasanton and met Jackie and Dillon for dinner at "Oasis"!!!





Guess what I had for dinner?!?!??! Aushak!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!









Dillon has quite the personality!!!  He makes me laugh!!!


After dinner we walked down to Yogofina for dessert:




What a wonderful, relaxing evening!


When we parted, I stopped by the house to pick up the mail, which I brought to work today to go through......then headed back to Mike and Nan's to spend the night with the doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment