Sunday, January 8, 2012

I can see a faint light....!

Every day after work this week I've come home and worked on getting the house in shape for putting on the market. Today, I can finally see a faint light at the end of the tunnel!  At first I was doing everything willy nilly....and now there is a method to the madness! I was focusing on starting from the inside and working my way out, namely...the closets, the inside of the cabinets...and now the rooms, the floors and the overall look of the rooms. One day this week I need to repaint the entry way, I'm having carpets cleaned and I need to scrub the back patio. One more trip to the storage locker this week should do it for getting rid of the clutter. Boy, 22 years worth of  "stuff" takes some time to sort through!

No comments:

Post a Comment