Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More "stuff"......

While I was at work today I received an e-mail from the Retirement Board stating that I have to work till the end of the pay period after my birthday-so I can't retire till May 26th!  She also told me that Andrew has to sign my application for retirement-and it has to be notarized. Well, since he is in the Netherlands, that is going to be difficult. Now we have to figure out how we're going to get that done...

After work I stopped at the County building to get a copy of Kevin's birth certificate for my retirement papers (they need it if I am going to keep him on my insurance). I also stopped at Walmart and bought a few more plastic containers. While I was at Walmart I got a call from my father-in-law who said he's scheduled for surgery Friday, January 20th. He sounded very happy and is looking forward to having his gallbladder removed so he can go back on a regular diet!

When I got home, I packed up some things in one of the new containers I bought and brought another load of things to the storage locker.  It's nice to get that pile away from the front door.  Now, it's almost time to go to bed for some shut eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment