Thursday, January 5, 2012

So many nice people in the world!

Today was a "normal" day at work, not too busy, which was nice!  This morning I trained a new person for a few hours. Andrew and I were able to talk on the phone for a few minutes on my last break at work. Because they're 9 hours ahead it's been tough finding just the right time to connect...

When I got off work I ran over to the auto parts store to get a new headlight. Thank goodness one of my coworkers (thanks Eric!) noticed it was out....The guy at the store was so nice, he actually put it in for me!  I was in and out of there in about 5 minutes!

Afterwards I had an appointment at Kaiser that took about 30 minutes. Then I drove over to the cleaners and dropped of probably 100 empty hangers to recycle!  Susan and I talked about our move and she was telling me she and her husband are contemplating going to another country to serve as missionaries. Prayers for them as they make their decision. After the cleaners I swung by the Post Office to mail a box off to Kevin. Thennnnnn...I went and got a "Lion King" sushi roll!  Oh myyyyyy, it's delicious!  That and a cup of tea-I was in heaven for a few minutes!




No comments:

Post a Comment