Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Change in plans!

So now we've decided that Andrew will fly home Friday, March 30th to help move everything out of the house!  The move is scheduled for Tuesday, April 3rd. Then we will both fly back to the Netherlands with the pets April 5th.  Because of these changes I have to bring the pets to the Vet on the Friday Andrew is coming back to the States.  I have an appointment for the morning. That afternoon I have to bring the paperwork I receive at the Vet to the State Department in So. San Francisco, so Andrew and I will do that together in the afternoon. At first I was concerned about the timing, but it will actually work out perfectly so I only have to make one trip up there!

It seems as though God's hand has been there the entire way ever since we started planning this move. There have been so many things that have happened that the Lord has guided us through!

Last night my friend Kristen and I went to dinner to celebrate her first day as a Tour Guide.  She did a tour in San Francisco and had a great day!  When she was telling me about the tour it made me want to go on one myself...there's so much to see in this area!!!

Tomorrow my friend Eileen will be driving me to Antioch for the colonoscopy....not looking forward to that, but it'll be good to get it over with....and it'll give Eileen and I time to chat in the car!

We had two offers on the house a week and a half ago. They both pulled out of the deal, and now there is supposedly another offer in the works. We lowered the price last weekend after having it on the market for a month. This certainly is a different market than I've ever dealt with when selling other homes.......we just need to be patient, and I need to trust God that it'll all work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment