Thursday, March 15, 2012

I can eat again!!!

Tuesday night was my last meal till late this afternoon because I had to prepare for a colonoscopy today. My sweet friend Eileen drove me to Kaiser in Antioch and waited while I had the procedure done. All went well....they told me I have diverticulitis, so I'll have to read up on it.....They put me to sleep during the procedure...when I woke up I felt as though I'd taken a good nap!

After I got home I had a Lean Cuisine somewhat bland meal...didn't want to shock my system by eating what I really wanted (a spicy burrito!).  A little while later, my hairdresser/friend Norma called and asked if I was going to make it to my hair appointment. I guess there was some miscommunication, I thought we had scheduled it for Friday. Since I felt fine, I drove over and was able to get my hair cut today, which always makes me feel better!

When I was done there I went to the yogurt shop downtown and treated myself to a frozen yogurt with chocolate chips, blueberries, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce....a little bit of heaven!!!


I received my order from Amazon.com of the "china keepers" I had purchased, so I have started packing all of the china and other dishes. It's nice to pack them in these containers.....they will stay clean and "safe"!  I didn't order quite enough of them, so I placed another order tonight for just a few more.



No comments:

Post a Comment