Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Going to "Neverland"?!?

Yesterday I went to the Credit Union after work. I asked the woman that was helping me if they do international wire transfers. She made a phone call to find out and while on the phone she asked me what country I would be in....I told her "the Netherlands" and she told the woman she was making the inquiry with on the phone I would be in "Neverland"!  I said, just tell the person on the phone "Holland"!

After I left the Credit Union I went over to the Second Harvest Food Bank to donate several bags of food I had taken out of my pantry.





When I got home I had two painters scheduled to come to the house to give me estimates for painting the family room.  It's going to cost $250, and he will do it Saturday. There will be an Open House Sunday!  We just lowered the price of the house again......let's hope it sells now!



No comments:

Post a Comment