Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Windy day this past Sunday!

Sunday there were some Realtors that wanted to come through the house with their clients after I got home from work on Sunday, so Sammy and I went for a walk in the Sports Park.  It was chilly and windy that day...but not raining, so we were able to walk a bit!







Sunday evening I was invited to go to a nearby church to see Joni Eareckson Tada. She has been a quadriplegic since the age of 17 and speaks all over the world about the power of God. The room was filled almost to capacity.
She was very inspiring! Joni runs a ministry called "Joni and Friends".

This past weekend I started going through the kitchen cabinets and cleaning everything out and packing! Most of my spices I brought to work and gave to Sally.

Yesterday Eileen came over and I gave her a lot of cleaning supplies and some Brita filters. Eileen and I went out to Chilis for dinner. It was nice to spend special time with her!

Today I have a carload of canned goods to bring to Second Harvest. Tracy and Sally are going to go through it to see if they want anything before I bring it over there though!  I  also brought some shampoos, conditioners, etc. for them!  It's amazing how much "stuff" I've accumulated!

Andrew and I have decided to lower the price of the house (again)....sooo hopefully it will sell. Today I have two painters coming to the house to give me estimates on painting the family room a lighter color. Sunday I was able to get the day off, so Ingrid will be holding an Open House again. I am packing, but trying to keep the house looking staged. After Sunday I will start taking things off the walls. We are moving everything out April 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment