Friday, May 25, 2012

Sold the RAV4!

Last night Dillon and I had fun playing with the balloons Lisa So. brought me at work! He's so hard to photograph sometimes-he's always on the go!


This morning Allen drove me over to the airport where I rented a car so that I would have something to drive till I leave on Tuesday....Afterwards I took my car over to the Delta Queen car wash. It had been probably 20 years since I'd gone there....I forgot how fun it was!!!  When you drop your car off, you  go through a cute store to pay for your wash, and whatever items you picked up on the way!!!



Boo Hoo....well, this was one of the last steps towards moving out of the country....selling the last car!
It was my 2000 Toyota RAV4...loved that car....low maintenance, good gas mileage, easy to park and comfortable commute car!  Maria and her daughter Amanda met me at Jackie and Allen's condo to buy it from me. It was nice selling it to a friend!


After we were done with the car I went over to Tullio's apartment to start packing his belongings. There's more in there than I thought. I had forgotten about all his books and things......I don't know what we're going to do with all of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment